Do your ski boots hurt? Want to improve the comfort of your hire boots? Want to improve your ski ability?
Here are 10 reasons why you need custom ski orthotics:
1. Comfort enhancing ski performance
2. Even pressure distribution across your feet
3. Improved foot alignment, stability and cushioning
4. Increase power transfer directly to your ski edge
5. Reduce muscle overuse, fatigue and energy loss
6. Improve ski boot fit
7. Reduce injury risk
8. Reduce foot cramps and tingly toes
9. Reduce cold feet and burning spots
10. Orthotics for walking or running won’t work in ski boots!
Make a ski biomechanical appointment today and let us help you ski painfree with improved performance this winter!
Let us help you
"Love your feet"
We aim to help you achieve all the wellbeing and lifestyle benefits that come with healthy, happy feet.