We love to treat all skin and nail conditions affecting the feet, including:
- General podiatry footcare
- Corns, callouses and ulcers
- Cracked heels
- Verruca (plantar warts)
- Toenails (including surgery, under local anaesthetic, for ingrown toenails)
We also love to provide
- Surgical advice – Dr Ozan Amir (monthly visiting Podiatric Surgeon)
- Diabetes screening (vascular and neurological), foot assessment and care
- Athletes foot & sweaty feet advice
- Orthopaedic footwear referrals.
We have established and maintained strict procedures and protocols to ensure duty of care of patients and staff. All instruments are prepared and sterilised in accordance with the National Infection Control Guidelines. Other treatments and services – click links below for further information
- Laser treatment for fungal nails
- Biomechanical gait assessments – stance, walk & running
- Acupuncture / dry needling
- Orthotic services
Let us help you
"Love your feet"
We aim to help you achieve all the wellbeing and lifestyle benefits that come with healthy, happy feet.