Announcing, we are your local NDIS Podiatrists on the Northern Beaches of Sydney!
NDIS providers support people living with a disability, their families and carers.
|If you have a disability that is likely to be permanent and significant you can receive funding from the NDIS. The NDIS funds supports to help you reach your goals and aspirations, and take part in activities to increase your general health and wellbeing.
NDIS Podiatry plays an essential role in helping to maintain your mobility. As your NDIS Podiatrist we can:
- Provide footcare treatments to keep your nails and skin healthy
- Conduct walking assessments
- Assess and treat painful foot and ankle pain
- Custom made orthotic devices to help your walking, balance and stability
- Provide early intervention for children to improve their functional capacity
- Provide supportive shoes and advice
|You can look us up through the myplace portal and make a service booking or call to discuss. Our NDIS Podiatrist provider registration number is 4050019971.